About The Center for Health Data Science (HeaDS)
The Center for Health Data Science (HeaDS) was established on March 1st, 2020 as a part of Faculty Service at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) and is led by Professor Anders Krogh.
Many of the leading data science research groups at the Faculty are part of the HeaDS network, with new members joining the hub every year.
The main mission of the Center is to strengthen health data science within the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) at the University of Copenhagen and serve as a hub for researchers using health Data Science.
- Be an active, strong, and visible hub for Health Data Science at SUND
- House multiple research groups in the field
- Provide data science support for research groups at SUND via the SUND Datalab employing health data scientists with diverse specializations
- Provide courses, workshops, and training environments to improve the data science skills of the biomedical researchers in-house
- Support a network of researchers and educators in health data science (at KU, other Danish academic centers, and industry partners)